2015 Safety Management Plan
Basic Safety Policy
- Our underlining principle is the importance of human life, which is why safety takes the utmost precedence.
- The responsibility for safety is a line; all of our managers and supervisors are responsible for the safety of the people under them down the line.
- Safety means thinking ahead and taking action.
We must always anticipate dangers and act on them.
- At a minimum, we must observe all rules and regulations.
We must implement any rule that has been enacted.
- You are responsible for your own safety.
We must all commit proper work procedures to heart.
- We must stop the improper discharge of oil and waste and protect our blue oceans.
President and CEO
Fukada Marine & Salvage Works